Thursday, April 17, 2014

Guest Dt Ema and challenge Reminder!

Scroll down to next post for our current challenge.


Today we have Guest Designer Ema with us.

Hi there! Ema here and I'm thrilled I've been invited to be a recurring Guest Designer (GD) for Sherri Baldy at My Besties Challenge Blog. I just love these Besties! Those big eyes and big heads… adorable! This is my first project as a GD. I hope you like it! 


I've used a CAS layout and one of my favorite colors, red. I also used a sketch. This is IMG209 from Sherri’s Etsy shop. I made the card for my 26 year old daughter. As you can plainly see the sentiment on the front of the card reads “You don’t always need a plan”. The sentiment on the inside reads "So long as you have the Fire Department on speed dial." and if you come visit my blog, I’ll tell you why! Bring a hanky! I get personal. It’s my blog and I’ll cry if I want to! lol See you over there.
 

Get the Blake Blaze Digi here at the Etsy link below:


 To find more details about Ema's card please be sure to visit her blog.  Ema always has a fun story to share.

Thanks for joining us today Ema.


1 comment: